The App in my life - last blog

Resultado de imagen para app malasHello today I will talk about my favourite app of phone. Well, first I tell you something funny about my phone, in this moment I have a new phone, because in days last two people steal my phone, so I lost all my app. 
But in my new phone I have new app, more interesting that others, like new games or app about pictures and TV shows. But my favourite app is Instagram or WhatsApp, since with this app I talk and see the people.
I liked because I can keep a conversation with people that not see in a long time. For example in Instagram, I see the diary life of my friends and I can to send a message for direct.
Normally I don´t have control about the time that use in a phone or in the app, so really I don´t know, but is to much time in the day, because all day I use my phone for send message or just for spend time in the university.
Finally, I think this App are good for communication between us, in the case that don´t see to much of people. But also is bad because you use the phone all day and lost time with your friends that stay with you in this moment, So I hope you really liked my post and maybe this is the last, goodbye forever.

Comentarios

  1. haha I loved the end of "a goodbye forever", the truth is that I pine exactly the same instragram sometimes you lose a lot of time, instead of occupying it in something more important.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. We have to control the time that we spend in the cellphone, including me:(. It's a good tool but one with double edge.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. A quick message is this is not "goodbye for ever" I'll see you next week. ;)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. congratulation on your new phone, cami the blog still continue one more week, almost almost :c

    ResponderBorrar


  5. Oh! I also think that WhatsApp is a very useful application. It is always very interesting to talk with you for this App!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. when you say "goodbye forever " makes me think in Hannah Montana forever :'( and oh yes , instagram it's the best app

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares