POST 2 - I´m coming for you


When i was a child, I wanted to be a lawyer, because I liked help the people, then when I grew up I saw a TV shows about doctors (Greys anatomys) and wanted to be a doctor, but then I relaized that is impossible, I did not like the biology. 
at the moment of  fill the form for universities, my first choice varied between anthropology and forestry engineering, the second choice called my attention because it atracts me the idea of study about nature and its complexity, nevertheless the career of anthropology I like it more by variety of cultures that could know, and the area of study that I would like to work on is archeoastronomy in relation to Latin American.
until now in the university I have friends with which I have fun so much. Even so in the beginning it was not good in the exam, but now I feel I´m better and I study more to pass the subjects.

Comentarios

  1. Hi! I think Grey's Anatomy made us all want to be doctors for a while jaja Your post was very interesting.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi!..it is so strange but we always will have a impossible dream:c But, the idea about the archeometry is so cool and interesting...

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The study of nature and all related careers are so interesting <3 but, anthropology is the best!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Grey's Anatomy makes medicine so entertaining lol. I hope you approve all the subjects, may the force be with you (and with me too hahah)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I think we all love Grey's Anatomy and I like you to choose a career thinking about your vocation

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Archeoastronomy sounds so cool, you should write something about that here!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares