POST 1 - The door of sky


When I saw a small photograph of a strange door, this one called my attention mainly for its beautiful art and also for the feeling it caused on me, then I investigate where the photograph came from. This was taken in Bali, particularly in Indonesia and that´s the place where I would like to travel and visit with my friends and my family, but I would also like to live there for a few years, because living there would mean learning a new culture and different ways of life.
Finally I would like to say that this door besides being beauty, I is attracted by its innovative architecture

Comentarios

  1. That combination of landscape and architecture its beautiful as you say. I hope that someday you will go with your inner circle.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I've never seen that door before, but now I've been watching some photos and I think too that the architecture its really beautiful, and it's one of the most interesting doors that I have known.
    I really hope that you can go to Bali with your family and friends, and also you can live there for a few years! Good luck with everything! :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares