POST 3 - my sweet phone

In this moment in my life I use the phone everyday from the first day that my father gift me for my brithay in the year 2006 and I did not know how use this intrument so technology, well now this device is necessary in my day to day, because I use for everything study, games, watch videos in youtube, listen music, among others. But the negative of the phones is that distracts me in important moments and cause the anger in others persons, althoug  I liked because I waste my time in game plays and its funny.
My life without this instrument, maybe be more exciting, and I would visit or walk in my city more often, and also I play the guitar or any instrument musical.


Comentarios

  1. You can complement the phone and the exciting life! Try to use it like an extension of yourself.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I used for everything too, and also it distracts me in important moments :'( but I love it and I can't leave it :'( You must try to play some instruments, that it's a relly great quality!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The thelephone always distract me too hahaha, but is an instrument very necessary in the modern life

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Don't having a cellphone make you very free, but in our days it's some kind of bad thing :( But i think just like you anyway, you can do other things without one. :3

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I use my phone so much too, Its like my second computer, but how you said, also its so negative. Bye :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares