The last Post - THE BEST

Good night all, tonight will be the last night I write for you, its sad because I liked to read your comments, in the worst days this comments are the best for me, so beatifull and funny´s. But everything ends and this too...

Well, my experience in the blog helped to know about my classmates, and know that they are good persons and very interesting. And also I learned more words in english and vocabulary, I thought that the classes would be much more theoretical. But no, they were interactive so I called my attention immediately. 

Even so not everything is perfect, I need learn more about english, especially when I talk to another person, and I need to be more fluid when talk and write.

well now I speak in english a little more that before the classes, is awesome because before I did not kwno to much about enlgish but in this momment maybe I could have a conversation with a British, or maybe not. I can also watch movies wihout seeing the subtitles, that is amazing I can read and understand. 

Finally I dedicate a song to all those who left behind this beatiful experience in this class, this song is a circle of life of The Lion King and I hope we all approve our subjects and have a beautiful holidays.


"From the day we arrive on the planet

And, blinking, step into the sun
There's more to see than can ever be seen
More to do than can ever be done"





Comentarios

  1. Hi Camila! It's very nice that you have liked blogs so much and that these have become important for you. Regarding progress, I think the same thing happened to me when I saw series or when reading texts for the university. It's very great!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares