POST 8 - "ALIENS"

Imagen relacionadaHello, today I will talk about my favorite subject,  that is Anthropology II. Well in this classe I read too much about the cultures and societies, its amazing because I learn about a theme important, in the sense that know the structure and various functionalities of all cultures.  One of the contents that I loved is the study of  Margaret Mead, she in amazing when investigates about the children and the weaning, is a theme so interesting. 
Well in the other case, sometimes the study is bored because the teachers are so slow for to explain the matter and also  they repeat the same thing all the time. 
Ultimately the most important for  me in this subject is the sense of the study of societies, but the way that we learning about cultures, is very biased, inasmuch as  the teachers dont teach us Latin American authors.
I think that we need learn and read about persons that live in Latin American, because they know what happens in their countries better than nobody.
I hope that this blog you liked it.






Comentarios

  1. The Latin American factor is so important and also so relegated in so many ways in the academy. I'am agree with you.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Anthropology was really cool this semester (not like the first one :D jaja) I enjoy the Hugo Cadenas' classes.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Nice post, It's very interesting to see this point of view about anthropology II because the most of our classmates didn't like this subject

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Yes, I would like the teachers may teach more about south epistemology, because everything it's so Eurocentric :(

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares