POST 7 - Who is a person/expert on your field that you admire?

Hello, in this post I will talk about a person importan for me,  is the person that I admire.
The person that I admire is a smart woman, she is interesting and very funny because when talk about the evolution she say jokes regarding monkeys dead, the curiuss about this is that she loved the monkeys.
Well she is a PhD in geology with a expertise in paleontology. In this university she teaching evolution in my career, but also she ensing a others careers in FACSO and the school of sciense. 
Finally the most amazing of this person is her power when ensing, because in every moment that she talk about the monkey, the miss radiate happines and wisdom, but the most important for me is that she know how motivate the young people, with his jokes and loughter.

A curious data about this miss, is that in the past she liked to cook in a TV show, but in the tv program they did not appreciate the awesome talent of this woman, but dont care she is better with monkeys. 


Imagen relacionadaImagen relacionada

Comentarios

  1. I don't need to imagine the joyful that she radiate, I see it in class and it's so awesome see a person being happy with his job.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hahaha I chose her too! I love her jokes, she always make me laugh in the class.
    Monkeys makes her very happy! I hope she always teach to the future generation with happiness and wisdom.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I admire she, because is really good in the things that she does, in spite of its are very diferents!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love her jokes about the monkeys dead and their skulls, she is a wonderful teacher!!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares