the art in my life

Hi everyone, nowadays the art in my life it is more frequent than before. 
When I was little I liked dancing and singing a lot, my parents always recorded me dancing or singing, therefore my love for that kind of things has been many years ago, however today it is the opposite, I do not dance and I do not sing as much as before, but even so I have been interested in other types of arts, such as drawing or writing.
Although I am not good enough in both, I try to always be learning techniques that contribute to my hobbies. even so with university and work, I can not focus fully on continuing to learn so I have left aside my artistic part for a long time.
As for my musical tastes, these are very varied but I usually opt for the music that makes me feel good and motivates me to do things, because the sad music depresses me and does not make me feel very sad, so I avoid it.
On the other hand, I do dance but not alone, but rather with my friends, I think that is another way to promote my artistic side.
With nothing more to say, I say goodbye and I hope you have a great day


Comentarios

  1. I entirely understand you Meli! Due to University I did not have any time to be inspired and be able to do exactly what I like! So sad...

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares