Assumption feminist

Welcome everyone anew to my blog, today I will talk about the assumption of  FACSO, this is from my perspective and my feelings.
since the first day I fell that learning to much, but not only for the context rather for the people with which I shared most of the time. the fact the assumption was feminist and separatist, it generated that between us we felt comfortable and safe, and I think that was the most important thing so that between us the conversations were more fluid and real, whithout feeling the burden generated by conversation with men.
Well I must say that I spent most of the time in the assumption because I felt good in that space and I liked what was assumption place since we all touched in our hearts what happened in our university space, that is why I'm very happy about what we achieve together. 
Finally I am very happy of the stage I lived in that assumption, because it helped me to know and meet people in a better way, I hope this does not end with the assumption and from here on a change will be generated from feminism.
Resultado de imagen para toma de facso


Comentarios

Entradas populares