POST 5 - Memories

Hello, how do you do? I hope you're all doing well. I'm going to talk about a photograph I like. It's hard because there are so many photos that I like but I have to choose only one. As you can see, that was my school, the yard, located in Puente Alto, the place where I spent half of my life. That was an AWESOME DAY, one of the last days, november 10th to be specific. The entire generation 2016 was there, playing like kids, throwing water balloons everywhere, spending our last school hours.
The photograph was taken by my favorite inspector, Pamela Díaz, she always helped us when we needed it, she was very important to me.
I like this picture because it's very special to me, it marked the end of a stage, and the beggining of another. Also I was with my best friends in life, they were always there to help me, I love them.

Comentarios

  1. It's so funny that your inspector calls Pamela Díaz haha. It looks like you were so entertaining, i want summer now, to play with water, byebye

    ResponderBorrar
  2. wow, it should be awesome spend all your school time in one college. Too many memories, i love it!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love that a photograph manages to remenber you so much, it is so nostalgic.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I also come from Puente Alto!!! but I don't live there anymore :'( You come from the Conso, right? It's a very big Liceo (much more than mine). It's great that you keep good memories and have had fun :) You were very lucky to have such a nice inspector.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. This is one of those types of more exciting photos, because of all the memories that bring us and to be part of a great moment of life. It's sad and beautiful at the same time :):

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares