POST 4 - The good history


Resultado de imagen para bubba forrest gump gif
When I was a child i liked watching movies with my dad because him sold movies in HD on the street, so I don't have just one favorite movie, but if I had to choose one, would be Forest Gump. this movie is te most beautiful film I saw in my short life, I liked this movie because the actuation of lead rol is awesome, the actor is Tom Hanks, the man who makes real the life of Forest. Also the music in this movie is special, every shot, every feeling are complemmented with a perfect song. 
But the most interesting of this movie is the good heart of Forest. 

Resultado de imagen para the good doctor 2017
I watch any movie that have a good history and soundtrack, I consider it the most important for a movie. The last serie I saw was "The Good Doctor"  tells the history of an autistic doctor that's makes dificult for him because he doesn´t know how to demonstrate his feelings to other people. Finally I recommed this serie beacause the lead actor is so sweet and I love him.



Comentarios

  1. Forrest Gump is an awesome movie! My favorite scene is when he takes the chocolates from the box.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I really like forrest gump! , but i have never seen "The good doctor" and i completely agree with the characterization of the actor, did you see Bates Motel? ;)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares