POST 6 - In the past with the inca

Hello, how do you do? I hope you're all doing well. I'm going to talk about the past, explicitly the past of inca. The inca existed between the centurys XV and XVI. I think that travelled to the past its the best for me, because I could know about this awesome culture, but would have stay for a long time, Nevertheless is fantastic and i do not care.
Resultado de imagen para inca astronomia
On the other hand I would not change nothing of this empire, just would go for know and learn something about this peoples. Maybe I would talk to the person that is in charge of the ceremonial acts because this human know about the influence of the astronomy in his culture. 
The study of astronomy in the culture of inca is very important because the inca create the basics of their beliefs, for example the gold in his culture is the light of the sun and the person had a piece of gold it was considered important for the comunity.

Comentarios

  1. The Inca culture is awesome and also the reach of their influence, I hope that all along your carrer you would study more about this culture.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. omg the astronomy of inca culture is so amazing, the inca's are a very important culture and mistery too 'cause in nowadays we are keeping learning about this culture.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares