my first day in the U

Hello everyone, today I will talk about a special day for me.
My first day in the university I will tell you the truth, I dont remember much that day. I remember that I felt a little nervous and curious because I did not know anyone -well I knew some people but spoke very little with them-  also I excited about the new knowledge the university would give m.
the first class that I remember was that of archeology, with the teacher Belmar, she was a love teaching , I loved her classes but they also gave me a little sleep, most of the classes at first I liked, but then I was disappointed a little by the teachers and the academic load
I remember talking with three clasmates on my first day, I dont remember what we talked about but today we are very good friends, we share many beautiful moments today
well, my first day was very normal, I was not surprised by the change from college to university, but after a few weeks I realized that the atmosphere of the U was very different.
to finish I can say that my first day was full of hopes and hopes, which were disappearing little by little 

Comentarios

  1. I had exactly the same sensation! the first days I don't find a lot of diferences between the U and the school, but over time I realized the difference :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I only can remeber a bit of the first day of university too haha, but i remeber that im very curious too.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares