POST ONE HAPPY

Hello, today I will talk about what make me happy, its a little boring but for me is important. I never talking about this, but today you read me (it´s a joke). well the things that make happy are very simple. but first of all I would like to say that I feel that the happiness is very relative, because you can see happinnes in little or great things, so in my case I see the happines in small thing but they make very happy, for example when I talk whit my friends or my family, or when I taste new food (that is the best in the world). Maybe you thing that its stupid, but for my is the most precious in my life, because when I felling bad, this little thing make me happy.
well other thing that felling good is travel with my friends or my family, that is so cool. You can know new place in your country or new people, and this make me so so happy.
Finally I would like to say that it also makes me happy to study and with that expand my knowledge, but the most important and I almost forget it is the music, that's one of the best pleasures of life.
well I hope you enjoyes my blog, goodbye :)


Comentarios

Entradas populares