My friend - POST 2


Okay, today I tell you something new and important it’s about a fantastic person and more important for me in this moment, this person is my friend, sister, family, confident, she is everything for me. 
The name of this woman is Paulina Tabilo. I met paulina in the school consolidada in Puente alto in around the 2014. When I met paulina I thinking that she was shy, but with as time goes by I can met better. 
Today is more than my friend is like a sister, I’m very happy whit this, because is difficult find good people in this bad word. She and I are very alike, for example in the music, TV shows or something thinking the same and this is very cool, other thing that we are similar is in the way of behave. But the most important is that I can entrust in she for everything 
In this days I can´t see my friend, because she study in the university of concepcion, in the south of Chile, but he sometimes travel to Santiago for the family or friends. Someday I want travelling to Concepcion for surprise, maybe for his birthday.

Comentarios

  1. I'm so sorry that there is no possibility of being together now, but I have all the hopes that can be made together

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares